Are your crooked teeth at an increased risk for tooth decay? With our help, our experienced team can get you on the path to a straighter smile in no time. With braces, you can set crooked teeth straight once more, and fix your misaligned teeth. Listed below are some beneficial reasons to try braces:
– Braces can straighten teeth and reduce the effects of bruxism or other forms of tooth wear that may occur more frequently if teeth are out of alignment.
– Braces can improve your self-esteem and self-image by bequeathing you a smile you can show off and cherish for a lifetime of happiness.
– Many misalignments with our teeth could be the consequence of malocclusions, also called bad bites, which can affect your smile in a variety of ways, including your joint functions within your jaw.
– Straighter teeth have been proven to be much more efficient in preventing tooth decay and gum disease because they are easier to clean and less likely to have plaque in those hard to reach places.
– Eating and speaking are in many cases much easier with a straight smile.
If you are in need of an orthodontic alignment, please call Vincent Team Orthodontics so we can get you in to see Dr. Scott Vincent and our team as soon as possible. Our office is located in Sandy, Utah, and we can be reached at 801-495-2560. We look forward to helping you with all of your smile alignment needs!